I'm A Dirty Frat Boi

Okay so with hurricane Katrina there are about 200 people 2 exits up on the freeway staying at a Motel 6. These are poor uneducated black people who have nothing nearly all of them are homeless. My Mom and a Doctor went up because these people were in need of a doctor for prescriptions because they couldn't have theirs transferred from New Orleans the city is flooded, and pharmacy's are gone. These people have diabetes, arthritis, and everything else in the book. 2 were admitted to the hospital. 50 kids were there and knowing this I went with her. These people were very hungry and needed some decent food, the churches had their hands full. So I called the place where I work, and a local pizza buffet place. They donated 13 pizzas for the kids, and where I work gave me tons of goodies for the kids. Well I get there the kids love it, and they just surround themselves around me and kill the pizza. I leave for 5 minutes to run to the bathroom, and alot of people have left. I come back someone stole 5 pizzas and everything for the kids. FUCK THEM. I rarely do something out of the kindness of my heart( unless I can gain something). And what happens? FUCK whoever ruined it for the other kids. FUCK U. These people need help, please assist in any way.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart