Uh Oh

Well back in April I just one day decided I wanted to start jogging to loose weight. We'll at first I could hated it and stuck with it suprisingly, because I have done this before and stopped a week later. Well now its alsmost 6 months later and I can now jog 3.5 miles in 40 minutes. Which is not bad, because 6 months ago I could not run half a mile. My Mom the other day came home with a nice little suprise for me. She bought me a pedometer, not a nice one but still I love it. Even though I know I run 3.5 miles and the damn thing says 2 miles. I guess that what you get when you buy the Wal-Mart 6 dollars one LOL. I tested the distance in my car. The circle of our subdivision is 1.2 miles for one lap I do three at the current moment. So you get 3.6 roughly. Back on topic.

I have never given a thought to a marathon run. But my Mom came home this afternoon, and she had signed me up for the our city's annual 5k Run. I love her for this. I now have something I can do, and I need to start running more then 4 days a week. It is 3 weeks away. I am gonna start running 7 days a week now. What else I need to do I do not know. this is my first race, run thing. But I am excited and I love her for it. I am gonna google how to prepare for this.

Cheers,

Tragedy

Comments

Naked Boy said…
Sounds awesome. Hope you can keep us posted as you progress. You should ask blogger Runner Susan for some advice.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart