Avian Flu

All this hype about Avian flu concerns me. However I have done my own research into this. After much study, and research, I have came to the conclusion; that I am at a low risk. So are the majority or you. It is not possible to contract the disease from cooked meats, because the heat kills the viral strains. The majority of the people who have contracted the disease, are people who have chickens or turkeys, and mainly contract the disease when they are killing them to eat. With our current supply of anti-viral drugs, I am fairly confident that if if does reach the point where it can be transmitted from person to person. We can use these drugs to treat the sypmtoms and help keep the number of dead low.

The only people who I feel are really immune to the virus though. Are people who have a super charged immune system from excercise, strict diet, and healthy living choices. I don't fall into tis catagory, neither does the majority of the population....

Comments

Ryan said…
i like this comment system better. have u ever tried haloscan?
Anonymous said…
Your grammar and punctuation is terrible. I doubt your research was any better.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart