OMG

Going to Augusta my and my Mom drove our truck. This thing gets about 19/23 miles to the gallon which isn't bad for a truck. But gas is outrageous. On the way down there we passed by this gas station with gas $1.96 a gallon. I am not lying I took a picture of the sign I will post it later. I was like holy shit, I have not seen gas that low in over a year 1/2. We filled up, it's to far for me to go and fill up about 2 hours away.

Also I loved this doctor of natural medicine we saw today. She was excellent and she has given us a diet program of mainly organic, and raw foods to eat, and a excercise program of yoga 5 days a week for my Mom. I am a big believer in natural medicines and remedies. She had cancer once, did this program, and she was cured 6 months later. My mom has decided though to do this and stay witht the chemo and radiation treatments for a while longer, as well as the clinical trial drug.

My mom had to do about 4 hours worth of tests with that woman today. So I drove around Augusta and I didn't have much money with me I think 12 dollars. I found some cheap stuff to do. I went to a comic shop bought a dollar comic, went to this little seafood restaurant got their lunch special of $2.99, then went sight seeing around the historic part of the city. It was fun going by myself.

Comments

ElovesU said…
wow, so all that for a few bucks..thats way good...i get a combo at wendys for 5 bucks..

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart