Shot In The Head

I went to competition yesterday with my old gym. I was up at 6 AM and went to sleep at at 2 AM this morning. It was great I love my new gym they are so awsome on the team. But I must try to get some shuteye I have slept for about 7 hours, but the cars outside are keeping me awake.

Also I am going to be leaving for Charleston, SC. Tomarrow to to go and spend Thanksgiving like normal with my Aunt and her family. Everyone from my house always goes this is our usual family get away( please save me).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Found your blog from another. Cool blog you have
ElovesU said…
alex is everywhere today..lol

Anyways glad to hear your so busy it helps take the mind from our problems...dont forget us and remember im here when u return.
ELMO
Ryan said…
did i upset u or something i never c u at my blog anymore?

happy t day!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart