Blog Brain

Because so far this week I have nothin interesting to blog about. (You can tell from my last few posts) I am gonna do what Susan did... 28 things about me, I'm to lazy to think of 100.

  1. Growing up I loved astronomy. I would always watch those shows on TV about space, and I love Carl Sagans, Cosmos.
  2. I have the hots for Suze Orman and Norah Jones.
  3. Currently I'm reading Trumped and Everything I Learned In Business I Learned From Monopoly.
  4. I currently know everykind of business I want to do in the next decade.
  5. I hate the colour green with a passion.
  6. I love listening to the Christmas music station here in Atlanta.
  7. I have for years wanted to take up Ballet.
  8. I am a former gymnast, turned All Star Cheerleader.
  9. I love the South more then anything, and I couldn't live anywhere else.
  10. Sometimes I think I can live as a bohemian and be an artist, but reality quickly sets in.
  11. I love to paint, write, and take photography.
  12. I have a dog named Coco.
  13. I adore my Father, even though I act like I don't give a shit.
  14. I have an older brother by my Father I absolutely hate, and have only spoken to once in 3 years.
  15. I don't like being refered to as a Mexican.
  16. I think George Bush is cute.
  17. Last night I went to bed and woke up with a Kink in my neck and it hurts like hell.
  18. I love green tea.
  19. I think athiests, just tell people their athiest, because they actually believe their going to hell.
  20. I don't give a flippin frack about Apple Cider. I think it tastes nasty as hell.
  21. I take Beano to prevent gas.
  22. When I would little I would light fire ant hills on fire, and watch them suffer.... I was a messed up kid.
  23. I love the colour blue.
  24. I hink Taco Bell is disgusting, and I love Wendy's.
  25. I have tickets to see Kathy Griffin here in Atlanta in a few months.
  26. I thought RENT the movie was awsome.
  27. I love Julia Stiles as an actress.
  28. I am watching reruns of Good Times, right now....

Comments

Ryan said…
i got a new home stop in and say hi!
ElovesU said…
# I don't like being refered to as a Mexican.....are u mexian..

Bush is gross...ha

We all like TEA...

about u hating green isnt the header on ur posts GREEN...dont u like nature..

ELMO?

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart