Tonight has been a painful night for me.

At practice tonight Mike was coaching us criticing us in our routine. I kept messing up with my blades, motions, etc. He kept having to correct me.

Then comes the time to stunt. My group is not going so well. We get her up into a single base extension, and she falls. I try to catch her, but I completely miss. He gets up and stars yelling at me.

Mike: " The the hell is wrong with you boy, are to fucking lazy to catch her?"
"Anwser me!"

Me: " I don't know what happened sir."
Mike: " I know what happened, she was falling and you let her hit the ground."
Me: " I am sorry I didn't mean to, really I didn't I tried."
Mike: " You try?. You need to try harder, she fell and could have hurt herself. You are worthless. You can't can't do blades, stunt, tumble, or anything. Your worthless, you are a useless. Your a boy and you can't do anything right. I don't see why your here right now you are worthless. You only bring down this team, and are a worthless as a cheerleader. You were once good, but now you just are worthless. Wasting my breathe and my time."

He started walking away, and I felt humilated so I had to do something.

Me: " I wont accept that."
Mike: " You wont accept what. That you are a worthless individual of this team, that will never amount to anything. Do you really think you are any good. Your are are FUCKING worthless. Get out of my eyesight boy?!!!!"

He was yelling about 3 inches from my face, at the top of his lungs like a drill sargent.

I held it in for almost 15 minutes, then started crying during the middle of the routine. I couldn't help it I cried so long, and tried so hard to keep a straight face. My head coach whom I shall call M, stood there with my teams tumbling coach S. The girls just walked to them and let me standing there with Major Pain. They stood listened wanting to say something, but didn't.

I vomited on the floor towards the end of practice. I guess from stress. M told me not to worry about it. That I am not useless on her team, and that Mike crossed the boundaries in what is acceptable. She said she would talk to him, and that I am a valuable member of her tea, and I am not worthless. However I now know what Mike thought, and I am sure what alot of people thought as well.

All the girls were telling me to not worry about it. When it's the truth. I heard what I needed to hear. When my Mom found out she made a scene, and Mike yelled at her. B the gyms owner is a chicken shit sissy and didn't do anything to stop the fight between my Mom and Mike. She eventually said, " Don't worry he isn't coming back here." She is not letting me go back unless he gets fired. He was fired once before when the gyms other owner was ther last year, He called a girl a stupid ass coward retard. The old owner left, and sold the rest of his part of the gym to his partner B. B then hired him back at the beginning of this season. Why? I don't know.

However I have found a gym closer by, not as good, but still cheerleading. I have cried, and been humilated tonight beyond anything I have ever expierienced, but I also realize what people think of me as well. For some reason I am depressed and can't sleep. I wish this has never had happened.

Comments

Naked Boy said…
Anyone who treats a kid like that and uses that type of language has no business dealing with teenagers or anyone for that matter. He sounds like a total loser, not you.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart