Home

I just came home for the first time in 3 days. My Mom is still at the hospital an hour and a half away, but she is doing better today. I came home, but ont by choice. I have things to do, school work, practice, and work galore. I will go and see her tomarrow though and the day after the docs are expecting her to return home.

This is a little off topic, but there is this new hype about Hoodia. Which is supposed to be this excellent weight loss appetite suppresant. Now for some reason my text is all funny and I can't figure out how to fix it!!!!! Back on topic. I've heard some about it and have done my own research into it. I have been meaning to loose about 10 pounds since competition season is here, and that excellent 6 pack seems to elude me. I flex like hell to get a 3 1/2 pack, and yes I am serious. It's a 3 1/2 pack, and that exhaling all my breathe and sucking in and I look like im constipated. But I didn't want to take the Hoodia pills. So after much searching I finally found a tea form. BIJA Hoodia Slimming Tea, Google that to find it for sale. I am a huge drinker of tea, green, white, black, chammomile, worm root, herb tea, etc.


So I just added this to my routine.

1 green tea 8 AM, Green tea at 11 AM, 1 Hoodia Green tea 30 minutes before lunch, white tea 3 PM, and 1 hoodia for 6 PM. I have been drinking it about 2 weeks. I have noticed my appetite has been smaller, and I seem to have more energy. But I haven't weighed myself. I got on the scale this morning and I have lost 4 pounds just doing my normal routine of jogging, proper eating, etc. I am gonna suggest Hoodia to anyone who has a routine and is just looking for a little extra kick in their diet, or excercise program.


I am still not back down to the 130 I was last Christmas before I broke my leg and gained 18 pounds, but I am 12 pounds from being there again.h

Comments

ElovesU said…
142..hmm thats pretty good, know from me that it is really hard to keep the weight off.

Im currently at about 126 and its ever so hard to stay at this constant weight. im not very tall but i do have to evxercise at least 3 times a week and recently i have noticed that im getting a slight buldge in my stomache...i gained 2 lbs...ahh time to start eating better no more pizza and fast food..

keep it up im rooting for ya.

Hope your mom starts feeling better when she gets home i know i allways do..

ELMO

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart