Greg The Other Side

Greg called me when he found out what happened to me last night. I am still very upset about the whole thing, but oh well. He picked me up and me and him rode into Midtown, and went to Outwrite. We talked just about everything, and the drama thats happening right now at the gym. It's in chaos, and I just can't go back. I know I can't. He is just so sweet I love him. He just listened and told me everything I needed to hear to make me feel better.

Then some guy who was extremely attractive walked in withsome guy. Greg's eyes got the size of my cup of coffee, and he said, " Let's go." This guy turns around and sees him and walk up to us with this guy.

The Dude: Hey Greg...
Greg: Ummm... Hi Rob, how are you.
Rob: Good, this is my boyfriend Steven.
Greg at this point grabs my hand and is squeezing it as tight as possible.
Greg: Hi your a cutie, this is my boyfriend ******
Rob: Oh hi, I am Greg's exboyfriend.
Greg: Yeah, well we have to be going we have practice.
Rob: You have practice at 10:30 at night?
Greg: Yeah, its a sleep in practice...

So he grabs my hand and runs out to his car. By this point I'm more more confused and annoyed at the same time. He explains to me that Rob was his first boyfriend before he came out, and it ended when he started sleeping with guys he was meeting online. I didn't ask for more information I could see he was disgruntled.

So we decided to stop at Waffle House and we stayed there for almost 2 hours while he explain what happened and everything to me. On he way out why we were getting in the car, he says do you the titlt? I didn't know what he ment. So he said, " When I introduced you as my boyfriend." I said, " Yeah.", and he asks " Wanna be official?" My heart dropped I had been wanting him to ask me forever, so I said said yes. Although it was more of a cough. We proceed to get in the car, and I was just sitting there. He leans over and kisses me. Not really a kiss more of a makeout, but it felt so right, and so good with him. He is so cute, and a good kisser.

He gets done cranks the car up, and goes, " You suck at kissing, and you mouth tastes like Orbits chewing gum, so at least I'm minty fresh now, but we'll work on fixing your kissing techniques."

We drive home and just joke and talk about things, but I love being around him, he just has this aura around him that comforts me and makes me feel so warm inside. Like everytime I am around him I just feel so alive. I just had the longest phone conversation of my life with him that laster 2 1/2 hours.!!!!!!!

Comments

ElovesU said…
LOL, it reminds me of my first boyfriend...we did the same thing, allways making out with gun, I loved orbit the orange ones, and he allways said YUMM, after our kisses.

ELMO
Joel said…
Hi there...saw you JUST left me a comment so I thought I would stop by and say he. You got in on a negative post. Check back sometime...my blog is not susually so dreadful...

Nice little blog home ya have here. Stop back by mine any time!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart