Pedometer, Ipod, and Junk Food

Lately I have really been neglecting my running and eating routines. Normally my day includes Salmon and rice for lunch, chicken ceasar salad for dinner, and a veggie burger with veggie chips right after I run, or a combination of the three with other health foods in there, and a 3 miles run almost every day. I have been drinking the hoodia tea almost everyday, but at the same time I have been eating everything in sight. From Musketeer bars, snickers, oreos, Mac and Cheese, and today I had 3 candy apples with a calories intake of more then 2300 in them alone. I've been "double eating" as Naked, calls it.

I feel bloated, and icky so I decided to go to for a run tonight right after dinner. In my normal routine I have an exact 12 minute, and between each mile a one minute water break. Tonight I did one mile in 14 minutes, and I could hardly do it. The second one was a joke I had to take a 3 minute break, and I could only sprint, and not run the complete mile it took m3 almost 16 minutes. I feel like shit, and I have a feeling it's the way I have been eating, like a little Porker.

Comments

ElovesU said…
oh come on its the holidays...

god i could never run 3 miles every day, but i do like to take quiet jogs on my lunch hours..

ELMO

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart