King Solomon

Today coming back from my new gym I see a bunch of people standing on the sides of the road at a busy intersection by our towns stripmalls. I was like WTF are they doing, looked to me like they were protesting something. Well driving by I read their sign it stated...

" Queers will burn in hell unless they repent."

Needless to say I was already in a bad mood coming home from practice. I was sore and having a hell of a time with my mental blocks.

I opened my bottle of Powerade, took a nice deep sip of the blue liquid, called Frost, and chugged it at one of the assholes as hard as I could, and sped off.

5 minutes later I called Greg and he and the guys from my old gym drove out there, and drove around the interection in their cars playing " Lookin Cute, Feelin Cute" by the Gay Pimp. As loud as they could until they pissed the angry Southern Baptist people off, and they left.

Comments

ElovesU said…
Damn gay Bashers, they are worse than people who harm us.

Once I stood on the oppiste street with signs saying GOD LOVES US "ALL" and GOD LOVES HIS GAY CHILDREN and GOD MADE ME GAY FOR A REASON...

ELMO

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart