Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy

This morning I picked Greg up. The look on his face when he saw the truck was so funny. He was like WTF in his mind I am sure. So I take him to Cracker Barrel, and he orders fried catfish and hates it, while I am eating my Chicken Fried Chicken yummy. We go riding, he hates it. He wants down, complaining the whole time. Afraid the horse was gonan throw him off, and I even gave him out old horse who is ancient. That horse can't even buck probably. But I loved him he looked so cute riding on it. Even though he eventually gave up and joined me on my horse, Lighting. I loved him being right there behind me grabbing on. He is such a sweetie. Then to torture him even more we stop at one of my favorite places to eat. Becky Sue's Country Cookin is about as hickish as they come. I ordered fried chicken with mash potatoes, cole slaw, and collard greens it was so good. Greg by this time is starving and orders BBQ, with slaw, mash potatoes, biscouts and gravy. It was fun trying to watch him eat it, he said it was okay, and I believe him sorta.

Comments

ElovesU said…
lol, who doesnt love southern cooking...and there are no good southern restaurants in oregon..Ill go with you next time.

So im glad you had fun having him sitting behind u on youre horse.

ELMO (still reading)

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart