StarBucks, Theory of Everything

This morning JJ and me stopped by Starbucks, I got my Green Tea Frap as usual, and she got something I had to listen to her complain about how bad it is for her, for an hour.

While we were in there however there was this beautiful woman, sitting on the opposite side of us. With what I will take it was business collegues. She was beautiful, had this long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and was wearing Emo glasses. I have a thing for Emo glasses, and I am not sure why. I would have done her, she was that attractive. Once in a great while I will see a woman I would do... I only run into one everyfew months, but when I see one... I Just can't help but stare at them, and want to ask them for their number. However I seem to only like 30 year old something non mothers who are single and have Emo glasses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart