Let It Snow

I love Hooters, no not boobs, even though they are hot to. I love Hooters the restaurant. I have always lved going to eat there, and the girls can start the best conversations. My favorite waitress at our local Hooters is Jen. I went in there tonight with friends, and she's gonna be leaving us in January. I am glad for her though, she is highly intelligent, and is in college majoring in Economics. She has a job offering in NYC with some financial institution. I will be sad.

I also love their buffalo shrimp, and their chicken sandwich thing with that spicey sauce I can't remember what it's called, they also have really good crab legs.

I am glad though only girls are waiters at Hooters. If guys were I don't think I would eat there.

Comments

ElovesU said…
What about a male nock off...BONKERS..

wouldnt that be nice..
ELMO

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart