Prunes

Johns parents were in Atlanta for something tonight. So he threw a small get together for the guys. About 7 of us sitting there watching a rerun of football( what do they see in this sport), for about an hour. Then we went out got some pizza, walked around Sports Authority, and then decided to go play paintball at the local place.

Paintball is so much fun. But its so expensive, I wish I could have brought my own gun, rentals suck. 30 bucks for some shitty ass thing that jammed twice, I love my Angel. Paintball is my love.

Then we came back to his house, and were just sitting on the back porch drinking( I am sure some of them had smoked pot as well). John's parents left some prunes sitting out. They dared someone to eat this whole huge bag, and eventually they coughed up 50 bucks for someone to eat it. I needed the money so I did. They didn't taste to bad, kinda like sticky raisins, but they were sticky, ew. I have never had them before, and I now am regretting it. My stomach is killing me. And my gas is even worse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart