Greg

Here in Charleston I am about to pull my hair out. Besides going jogging to ease my mind which ended up for the worst running time in forever, the only other thing I can do to keep my sanity is talk to Greg on the phone. I have been calling him " butt boy" lately, and he finally asked where I picked it up from. I couldn't think of where I picked it up from, and I realized I picked it up from Naked's blog. For 2 weeks I have been calling Greg " butt boy", but at least it's better then his name for me which is " booger."

Comments

ElovesU said…
hey booger..

i dont know if thats an insult or a cute pet name

ELMO

ill stick to love or babe
ElovesU said…
wait what are u talking about SUSAN, im so lost...oh well thats what i get for letting my mind wander

ELMO

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart