At A Crossroads



In the next 6 months my Dad is gonna get my me a new car for college. I have narrowed it down to two choices. The new Mustang or the Chevy HHR.

Now here is my delima. The new Mustang are rocking, sweet, and the ultimate status symbol for a young driver. At the other end the HHR is the most logical. It has great storage, awsome gas mileage, can seat 5 people very nicely, and the insurance is nothing on it. Also it is somewhat cheaper then the Mustang by a few thousand dollars.

However the Mustang is my dream car, and I think I would look so hot driving it. But when I think about it.... Where am I gonna store stuff when I come home to visit from college? Why would I pay almost 200 dollars more a month in insurance, why would I cram my friends into it's tiny back seat( trust me the new Mustang backseats are no different then my 97). Mustangs truly have not changed in their nature since 97 the model I have. I couldn't care my car to college, it just wouldn't work. So the HHR is most likely what I will choose. It is decent looking. And when I truly think about it, it is far more logical. However the illogical teenager inside of me still yells Mustang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart