I Feel An Uneaze

I have two things which are on my mind tonight.

One, I went out jogging later then usual and only did 2 miles. When I was running I saw a couple standing outside argueing yelling at the top of their lungs. I could hear them with my Ipod turned all the way up. Cussing, screaming, and you the deal. I blew it off thinking they will make up. On my second mile around I saw the man yell at her, and she said something to him. He smacked her down, and hit her again. He turned around and saw me jogging, and gave me the most evil stare, while his wife was on the ground in the garage crying holding her head. I have never wittnessed anything like this, and I feel so shakin by it. I could have done something to stop it, but I couldn't I ran home, and took a shower. These people however are not from America, they are foreigner from somewhere in South America. They were screaming in Spanish, so I could understand a great deal. I just feel terrible, sick to my stomach, and shakin. It is so wrong to hit a woman, I could and have gotten in fights with guys before, but I will never hit a woman, even though I might fuss at them if they are bitches.


Also on another I just have this feeling that something is extremely wrong. When I was jogging I saw alot of cars more then usual I mainly see 1 or 2, but I counted and I saw 12. I saw a black cat, and 2 shooting stars. It just might be me, because I am extremely superstitious about things, but sometimes that uneasy vomit butterfly feeling means something.

Cheers,

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart