Never

I hear all this hype about gay rights marriage, adoption, and everything else that straight people get.

The fact is most gay people want it, but I don't. When I find someone that I love and decide I will get married, have a ceramony I mean. I won't ever sign on the dotted line of a marriage certificate even when it becomes legal. Even though you love somone, you can love them. A marriage certificate is basicly a contract stating that is something happens to your lover it is your liability. Or if it doesn't work out you have to give them half of everything. Which on paper from my standpoint does not sound to smart. I plan on making multimillion in my lifetime and if somettime in my mid 30's it doesn't workout. They aren't getting half of anything, their ass can make their own money. Or if they die, I am not going to be responsible for their medical bills. No way Jose. Then comes the scenario what if something happens to me like I end up in a Coma or something happens in which I can't make a decision and we aren't married. Most people think they don't get to make that decision. There is a simple solution and it's called Power Or Attorney, or a living will. And I will designate who gets what? and what goes where. Marriage is basicly a legal contract binding you to someone else, and if doesn't work it also means they get half..... Over my dead body I will never be legally married.

On the note of children. Gays cannot adopt blah blah blah.... I don't want to adopt a kids period. I want my own flesh and blood running threw their veins. I can find someone who would have kids for me and give up custody and all rights to them.

Also I will never have a joint checking, or savings account. I will never go into business with anyone unless I own 51% of the corporation. I will never tell anyone the name of my personal corporations. I will never tell anyone my future business plans. I will never tell anyone the thing that scares me most. and I will never ever on my grace sign a marriage certificate.

Call me a fool, call me an idiot, whatever you wish. I have seen what all of the above can to do the wealthy, elite, and powerful. It shall not happen to me.


PS- For those of you thinking " what an idiot its called a pre-nupt." They are no guarantee either, to many times clever lawyers can find their way through it, and judges in court can even dismiss it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think the real question is whether you think other gay people should be allowed to make those choices you have decided you aren't interested in.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart