Take 4, The Island

As I was writing the last post I received a call from my Mom. She was at the doctor, and they were gonna do a CT scan, today and she was going in for some kind of treatment. Basicly they were doing a full examination, to check the actual status of the cancer.

News

There has been a reduction of 5% in the size of the main tumor, and one of the smaller ones has decreased in size by 30%, with the other two have decreased by about 5% as well. I am extremely thrilled about this, she said X-Rays don't give you a clear few of the tumors, so the when the doctors see it they don't see any decreasment in their size. I am just so excited. If the treatments keep on this well, the doctor wants to opperate and remove the 3 biggest ones in December.

Cheers,

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart