A Little Piece Of Heaven



Okay so here are some pics taken about 10 minutes ago, of Blue. This poor dog, my brothers yanked her out of my room last night. She has had her named changed 5 times from the little one wanting Fishstick. Yes, Fishstick they were calling the dog Fishstick for almost 2 hours, then it changed to Buddha, and Doodie. Then to two names which I can't pronounce nor spell, finally someoone came up with Blue. I hope this one stays it's not horrific like the others. So to go on, I come home and the little bro has a pink ribbon around her neck, and has painted her toe nails this ugly ass blue. How he got the dog to stand still I do not know. But here she is.

Comments

Naked Boy said…
Blue is perfect. That was the name of the horse on The Waltons.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart