DJ Something?!?

On a lighter note, I quite my job last night. I just can't take dealing with little brats and their children, plus I learned all I can from there. One of these days I will use that places concept and create my own company similar to it, and run them out of business HAHAHAHAHAH.... I'm being serious...

But for the time being, one of my friends is selling his DJ Equipment. It's the whole nine yards, even though I don't know what the hell to do with it for 300 Dollars. I am highly considering purchasing it. He bought it all for 800 and afer 2 months was not making any money, so he is selling it. I believe I can market it, and I have my Moms knack for business, and my Dad's ambition. His market strategy was just to walk around with business cards and placed them at Party-City and on bullitien boards. If I get some magnetic signs made and place them on ym car, flyers and place them on bulletin boards, and get a ad in the paper and signs that I can place by roads I think I can make it work. I just don't think I know, and as we speak I am gonna buy it. Anybody have any ideas for a DJ name?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart