I Kid You Not

I just received the oddest email, and in fact it has me in a rut, on how to reply.


Hey *****,

How are you? I’m doing great. I'm a gay guy and I
saw your ad on XY. Would you be interested in talking
some about what God says about homosexuality? If so,
please respond. I promise you that I really AM gay if
you are having doubts about that. Have a great day
and I hope you will email me back soon. :)

Rick


This email has me pondering a hell of alot of questions.

1) Why would he want to discuss what God says about gays?
2) Why would a gay guy refer to being gay as " homosexuality" they always say gay, we are to lazy to type and say that big word?
3) Why does he mention twice that he is gay, when the hell have you ever seen a straight guy on a gay personals site?
4) Why does he say he knows he is gay, if I have any doubts?

I truly have been caught with my pants down. This makes no sense to me, I have read it so far about 9 times. Should I reply? What should I say?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've learned its best to go with my initial gut instinct on things. Sounds like you are very suspicious of him, so react accordingly.

And why are you doing personals silly boy? You're only 17 for goodness sake! That's just asking for trouble. Better AND safer is to meet people face to face in social gatherings.
ElovesU said…
WOW, do what ur heart says and think about it long and hard..
Love the blog and i linked you (hope its http://adayinthelifeofe.blogspot.com/

ELMO

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart