A Call From Papa

I just woke up to get a call from my Dad a few minutes ago. I rarely talk to the man, even though I don't like him. I still have a desire to be like him in life. Minus the drunk part. He calls me up and asks, " Alejandro Christmas is coming up, what do you want." I thought about it for a minute, knowing I'm not bound by the financial restriction with him most kids are. I am the mans only child and even though he rarely speaks with me, he does treat me very well. He has bent over backwards to help me. And I respect that for him. I thought about it a minute, and I have always asked to have 3 childhood scars removed. I told him thats what I wants the big one removed from my right shoulder, the right side of my stomach, and yhe top left of my chest. These scars are bad to me, they are pale and just so wide. I've had them for years, and I went earlier this spring to get an estimate. The Doc who is a a very good one, and expierienced told me about 1500 Dollars. Which is not bad for three child-hood scars. My Dad said okay. This is the only kind of plastic surgery I have ever considered. But I am happy to finally get the scars removed, noone ever says anything, and hell most people don't notice, but they have bugged me for years. They are truly the only thing I don't like about myself.

Also I hate my first name Alejandro, it's so common in spanish people. I go by something completely different.

Cheers,

Tragedgy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart