Oh No

I don't eat any kind of meat besides Chicken and Fish. Well this morning I was at a friends house and his parents were cooking a big breakfest. So they invited me to join and I accepted, figured I could just eat some eggs and toast. Well there are no eggs just pancakes and saugage, bacon, and something they called Brown Bites. I couldn't refuse her food it would just be to rude. So she put some on my plate and I was just tinkering with it. She said is it fine, and I picked up a big piece of bacon and tooka bite. It thought I was gonna vomit, same thing with the sausage. So I left in a hurry and as I pulled over about a miles down the road and threw up. I just can't eat it, it grosses me out. I mean I feel sorry for the pigs and cows and stuff, but just the way the meat is handled and stuff at the warehouse. Ewwww.... I can thank petatv.com for this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart