It is Here

On another note my gym also has about 8 gay guys. And it amazing how straight girls are always going, " Damn I want him, gay guys are so fine." And no lie they are. But it amazed me how when one comes out of the closet then all of a sudden they notice him and want him so badly. Ex. Branden. He was always cute, but once he was like look I like guys. Damn did his style change, his music tastes, phsysical look. He got highlights got so tanned and is just to drool for. It made me think he was always like this, but was afraid to show it.

I am the same way. I have my stylish look, what most people would call gay music, and a straight act.I love Aqua, DHT, and techno dance its the best. I also love fashion shows and have a secret passion for ballet.

The reason I bring this up. I was at practice tonight and I had my Ipod plugged in playing a playlist. The girls decided they wanted to mess with it and change the song, and well as they were. They turned to techno playlist and the first thing on it is?!?..... Johnny Mcgovern AKA The Gay Pimp, well they turned it to " Lookin Cute, Feelin Cute". The lyrics..." Your Gay, its okay..." come up and the whole gym stops and stares at me. Of course the gay guys all look at me and the girls, and then one of them yells " Oh no thats a bad song I thought I took it off my Ipod".

Greg saved me, he and rest of them gave me the oddest look after practice. And of course who do I end up giving a ride home?!? Greg, he's so damn fine. He asked you like techno... I answered some. The he asked " Damn I want some coffee want to stop at Out Write and I can run in and get us some coffee" I answered yes. He looked at my oddly, but didn't say anything I think he got the point

Comments

Jaisn Hart said…
Yeah, Greg's a total hottie! Oh wait, not me Gregg, the other Greg? Oh well. lol
Naked Boy said…
when is the wedding?

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart