Let's Go Elite

There are lots of things in life I can't stand, but the thing I hate the most is when people use my things, and eat my food. EX. Every weekend I go to the grocery store and buy my own groceries. I buy me veggie burgers, wraps, produce, low calorie juices, and snacks, and mainly health food. I come home today and what do I see in the kitchen? My little brothers with 4 neighborhood friends, sitting at the table eating burgers, and chips. I didn't think much of it at first, but it made me want a veggie burger. Well God Damnit, I go to the fridge and there is only 2 left from a packet of 8, I was like WTF, and then I go and look in the cabinet. My veggie chips were gone. I could have ripped their heads off, they were drinking my Minute Maid Light, and one of them even had the nerve to try my freshly made Green Tea from this morning that was in a pitcher in the fridge. He didn't like it so he poured it down the sink.....

They wont be coming over for a while I am sure

On another note I am craving sour gummy worms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart