School Is Out

School is out for today. Greg called me this morning, and asked if I wanted to go hangou,t he was bored. I met him up at Out Write( Atlanta's gay cafe and bookstore). We just talked for the longest time. I was getting so drawn into him. He is about 5'5 dark brown hair, and skin, has these beautiful deep green eyes that seem to change shades. He is so cute, not just cute, but uber hot. We left around noon, and I was just shocked that time went by so quickly. We talked about everything mainly our team and gym and the competition in 5 days. I love him he is so awsome and I just get so drawn into him everytime I am around. Enough to the point where I say things I wouldn't normally say. I seem to change who I am when I am around him. He goes " Yeah I am thinking about the type of car I want for college I think I want a green 05 mustang." I replied, " Yeah, I love them they are so tight."

I hate the colour green. With a passion I hate it. I don't even own anything the colour green.

Cheers,

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart