Get Me Some Takeout

I am up early getting ready for court. Nothing bad, actually something great. This is THE divorce between my Mom and my evil asshole Stepdad. To tell you the truth I am very nervous, but I have faith. This asshole went running around on her, he was into some frekay shit on the computer, and god damn didn't work and blew money out the ass.

He was from Seattle when they met and 1 1/2 years later they were married. You don't know peoples true secrets until after your married. I will say he was a freak there is nothing wrong with D&D, and comic books. We later found out after he left while getting his computer searched he has been having sex with local women, and living out weird fantasies about torture binds, group sex, all of kinds of weird shit. I will let you know how it goes.

Also I am changing the music video to the right, to what I am not sure yet. Any suggestions?

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Naked Boy said…
Don't put a video there. It drives me nuts every time I click on your page. Let's have a little silence when we read the hot tragedy gossip.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart