Banchee Hear They Cry

It's Halloween. One of my favorite holidays. Since I did not go to Sean last weekend to the club with his boyfriend. I went out tonight with some friends. I had no costume I was just gonna in a T-shirt or something. I was standing in line at Party City this afternoon getting some liguid fog and I saw a makeup kit. I bought one for bullet holes, and another for full face make up. I took the fake blood and rubbed my hand in it all over an old tee. Then I had this kickass zombie face. People loved it when we were going around. Taking pictures and little children hated it. I was known as the bloody guy.

We decided to take my car since it's a convertible. I drive a black 97 Mustang, which I love. After a while though this getting in and out of the car, just stopped. So we walked for almost 3 hours, I got a shitload of candy.

I had a fun night, and next year I am going to the clubs.

Also I saw 4 shooting stars tonight. I have seen an unusual number of them lately, I have 8 logged I have seen in the last 2 weeks. One last Monday scared me shitless. It was so big, and it was an actual fireball. I was running and I thought I was gonna have a heart attack it was just so huge moving slower then the small ones and was on fire. Then it died.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart