Dream Slumber

I had the strangest dream last night. So strange I have been thinking about it all day. Here is why it is so weird and I will try to explain it the best I can. For one it only involved people I know through the internet, AIM buddies, chat buddies, blogs I read, and even people via this blog. Yes, some of you people who are frequent visitors and commentors of this blog were in it.

It took place at a resort, maybe a hotel resort or conference room and it was a huge celebration for something maybe a charity event. I could see Palm trees and stuff in the background, and hear the ocean so I take its near the ocean. There was no roof it was a clear night with a breeze, there was a band playing the background. There were tons if people I know from online there. I was talking with them all, I want to say who I saw there, but ya'll might think I'm crazy. Even people I have never seen pictures of I knew exactly who they were, and I can see what they look like as clear as day even though I have never seen a pic of them. I was mingling with them all, talking about random things them wishing me good luck, one of them telling me dark secrets from their past I have never even known.

Then it progresses to the point where I am walking to a table and I see my reflection in a mirror. I was older maybe in my mid 20's, and there was a guy there maybe my date. He kept getting close to me, but left to mingle amongst face I didn't reconize. Then here is the weird twist. There is a child there maybe a few years old 5 perhaps. He appears and he calls me Dad, and I keep calling him son. I think I called him Alejandro. He looks like I did at 5 so I guess he was my son, then the guy whom I take is my bf appears again, stands behind him. he was obviously latin.

Suddenly everything changes to maybe 5 years later. It's a funeral and this is the same dream, but it turns into black and white and I have never dreamed in black and white before. This time it's funeral. I am standing in the driveway with the same boy hes maybe 10 now still calling me Dad. I am in the driveway of this huge house, a southern style home very beautiful. There are tons of people there maybe hundreds. All dressed in black going in and out of the house. I walk into the house. This home is beautiful inside, and so damn big. I walk into what I think is a formal living room and there is the casket. It is open. Inside of the dude, and then a woman walks up behind me and says " I am sorry about Robert." There are two little girls with her maybe 5 twins I am sure they looked alike. They called me Dad, and I don't recall their names. And the woman they are with is pregnant.

Again it changes another 5 years in the future I am gonna guess. Another funeral this time in a church with hundreds of people there. I am in the front row and someone is saying something when the years 2023 comes up. I would be 35. So they continue and I walk up and in the casket is the same boy in his mid teens. Looks almost like me. I turn around and I walk back and the same woman is sitting there with the 2 girls and this time a boy. I sit down and the little boy is mabye 4, he is aggrivating me and I say, " Stop it Nathaniel." I am almost positive this was taking place in a Catholic church it is not Baptist or Mormon. This drags on and then there is a mourning thing afterwards. Everyone is in this room, and I see 2 people I know from the internet. One of whom I have never seen a picture of, but he gives his condolenses, and we talk for a while. I can see him clear as day.

Finally it fastwards to the dead of winter. It is about snowing outside, and I am at a grave yard. I am standing outside a private family buriel chapel. It has my last name written on the front, and I go in. Inside there are to stones in the wall with names written on them. Alejandro ****** and Roberto ******. I woke up right after this, but I find this dream very disturbing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart