Pills Burry Dough Boy

I am not fat, and most people think I'm skinny. However when I go to competitions for cheerleading I can't help but feel large. The majority of the guys there are these built hot hunks with6 packs and wear these tight ass shirts. I have a tight uniform and people tell me I look fine, but all I can seem to focus on is how I seem to large to fit in it. The girls comments also piss me off. As of tomarrow I am on a strict diet. 1500 calories a day, 3 mile run everyday, and practice 3 days a week. the next competition is 14 days away. In that time frame I will have have lost a least 5 pounds, and most likely more.

I am gonna go from from a 21% BMI to a 17% BMI by the end of November, and once Christmas rolls around it will be town to 12%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart