Beckham Bite Me!!!

I recieved a call today from my Dad. He was pissed, he saw on TV where the Brazilian Futbol team bowed down on the ground to David Beckham. My dad played professional futbol for 4 years back in Peru, in the early 80's. He was cussing saying, " I shall never bow to a white man, they can go fuck themselves, Brazil should be ashamed of themselves. Latins shall never snoop to this level" Or something along those lines. I added Brazilians are hispanics, and he sad true latins speak spanish.

On another note this is a story with me and my dad. We were in NC a year ago and I was with him after a bad storm came and knocked a bunch of limps on the ground and made a mess. So me and him picked them up and stuck them in a trailer, pulling it behind his brand new escalade to the dump. Well when we got there we were all dirty and sweaty and looked like hired labor for the day. This woman comes up to us, and says, " When you get done with that job, heres my card call me. My yard is a disaster and I pay well 7 dollars an hour, under the table." She even was speaking slow and loud like we're retarded. My dad jumps up in here face yelling at her, cursing, and yelling in a bad Peruvian accent. " Dis is my car, my son, and I don't do hard labor, and I don't need your money I have plenty of my own. Then he adds we're not Mexican, I;m from Peru and my sons Puerto Rican." I was so embarrased everyone was staring at us there.

A few weeks later I was in my dads restaurant just messing around in the back, waiting a few tables for fun. We'll who walks in the door? The woman and her husband come walking in and sit down. I decided to be there waiter, she looked at me funny, but I guess she couldn't believe it was not the kid from the dump. I was dressed up that day and clean. But she reconized my dad when he went around checking up on the tables, and guests. She paid, but I didn't even get a tip. She was a bitch. She's never came back into that restaurant of my dads, but I did see her at one of his cafes a few months later. She never saw me, but we still laugh at it to this day.,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart