Lordy Lordy Lordy

My favorite coach at my gym was sad today. I asked him why, and his mother has cancer. My Mom has been receiving treatments for something called HydroColonics, which is basicly an advanced colon cleansing. Effective I believe, and there has been a change in her condition. Nothing major but there has been no further current development of cancer spreading, and she seems everyday to be just feeling better. I am grateful for this deeply.

But Mike the coach I gave him a card for the hydrocolonics place, and he did this weird arm hand shake pat thing. I love him he is awsome, and he's gay, but like 15 years my senior. He is so hot though. I have a feeling his mom is going to be okay.

Also I was posting signs up today for my cat Trouble. And I saw a sign for a lost pit-bull, well I called them and described Blu. My brothers were all crying when they came and picked her up finds out her name is Dixie. They gave us a 50 dollar reward, so to cheer up the bros I took them out and bought then a DVD, and some ordered them and their friends a few pizzas. I will miss that dog though she was so sweet.

Comments

Naked Boy said…
That was your cute to pass on the Rosary. You didn't do it.... :(

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart