2 Months

It's to months to the day I turn 18. My father called me this afternoon, and informed me I would be recieving a new car. My baby just is falling apart. I am hoping for a canary yellow 2003 Mustang GT. That is my favorite model Mustang ever. He also informed me he would be sending it down in a few weeks, but he won't tell me what kind of car. My poor baby I have right now is just not cutting it. It needs new brakes, tires, some transmission work, a new paint job, new sound system. But don't get my wrong I have taken very good care of her. She still looks great, being I keep her in the garage and wash and wax a few times weekly. I go over the interior leather with some kind of leather cleaner almost everyday. She needs about 1.5k worth of work done to her in the next few months. She has some scuffs, and bruises, but they were there when I got her. In all honesty now that I think about it. I would just rather have about 6k to get the work needed. Then spend about 1k on a new paint job(I'm thinking Onyx Black), 1k on a new sound system, and get a GPS sytem put in about 800. When I had this appraised a few monts ago they gave me a total of 4.5 Grand. Which isn't bad, and any left over just give back to the folks. I love my Mustang, hell I love all Mustangs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ewww! A birthday!! Birthday's are the best. Whatever will you do?? And apprently it is a big one! I just love birthday's!

P.S. Thanks for the MAC counter advice...we'll see how that all "pans" out.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart