My Arsenal


I have many fun, and cool gadgets in my arsenal of gagdets. From my Ipod, digi camera, cell phone, GameBoy, to this little mini spy listener, to listen to people from accross the room when their whispering( this is alot of fun, because we have found out lots of juicy gossip this way, to Spooftel.com( fun with caller ID). However out of all of them I have to say my favorite one of them all, is my TV B Gone. I have had it for about a year, and it is so much fun to use. What it does, is it's a mini TV univeral remote. It fits on my keychain and looks like a garage door opener in a way. It's so much fun to sit in a sports bar when " The Game" is on, and just turn the TV off at a highlight. They get so pissed, especially when it's that time of the year for the Super Bowl:) I love this little device, even more then my Ipod.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart