Top 15 Ipod

Your Ipod tells alot about your personality, especially your music. I want to know what your Top 15 listened to songs are...

I tag Naked, Susan, Ryan, Elmo, and SwordsPoint

Your job tag 5 others


My Top 15 are as followed...
15. Norah Jones- Carnival Town
14. Diana Krall- Temptation
13. SugarCult- Memory
12.Natasha Bedingfield- Wild Horses
11. Relient K- Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
10. Anna Nalick- Citadel
9. Anna Nalick- Forever In Love(Digame)
8.Diana Krall- Narrow Daylight
7.Diana Krall- The Girl In The Other Room
6.Norah Jones- Come Away With Me
5. Norah Jones- Don't Know Why
4.Natasha Bedingfield- Unwritten
3.Jamie Cullum- All At Sea
2. Anna Nalick- Wreck Of The Day
1. Anna Nalick- Breathe (2AM)

Comments

Naked Boy said…
I don't have an ipod. I have a Dell that my Mom bought me long ago, but it is gathering dust in a draw.
Ryan said…
i will do mine sometime this week!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart