Mindset

It appears I'm the most hated Blogger on the internet. Whenever someone links to one of my posts it's always the most screwed, conceited, and selfish one. Take the one from a few days ago talking about lesbians. That was a brain dump, for what was on my mind at that moment in time. That's not my opinion of most of them. But that's the only kind I've been around. I know the majority of them aren't like that, but the damaga has been done. Oh well...

Honestly I'm not an asshole. I just haven't been that exposed to the GLBT community. Yes, alot of things about it kinda creep me out. I'm sure in time I'll adjust, but these are just my opinions at this moment in time. I don't give a rats ass about correct grammar, nor the way I phrase things. It's a mind dump, and thats all it is. What I say is what I believe, and nothing is gonna change that.

It's my Blog, and I can do whatever the hell I want to with it. If I wanted to get a picture of a man running around with a trumpet stuck halfway up his ass, playing Yankee Fucking Duddle with fart bubbles, and make it the title banner I would.

There are many things I don't like. From the extreme leftist corporation hating liberals, to the fairy gays who fart estrogen.

I don't have time to respond to every email. So I'm saying here, now. There's a lot more to one of my posts then what just a few paragraphs say. There are many more layers to it, and I don't feel like taking the time to explain myself.

Comments

Naked Boy said…
I just had to defend myself over the same thing. People don't get it. When you write a quick blog story, your frame of mind is different each time, you are writing on the fly, writing for the moment and it shows in your posts.

People should read all entries and not just base their opinions on one post.

As for Greg, I know everyone would say don't see him again, but I always believe in turning the other cheek and forgiving. I know that there is the 90% chance that he will do the same thing because it seems to be his pattern, but I live for the 10%. I see the glass as half full. Always.
ymelendez said…
I agree with naked boy in the situation with greg. Read your blog almost everyday and sometimes you wrtie things that I dont agree or like but, that doesnt mean I will stop reading your blog. keep up the good work!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart