The Invitation

I have been invited to go out with a group of people I hardly know this weekend. They want to take me to some gay place called RedChair this Friday, then to Buckhead. Then on Saturday they want to take me to some place called Wetbar. I can get in being I stole my cousin driver lisense well over a year ago.(oops)

His offer it tempting, but here is how I put this in prospective. I will spend Friday night at a gay establishment with all intention of having a good social hour, and possibly getting a few numbers.In fact I will probably sit there being annoyed by the queens, and their antics on how their life is so miserable, and how the 3 minute quickie fuck with Jason So And So went so well. But he never called him back, and now the love of his life he knew for all of 20 minutes has picked up and left, and he's miserable. Then they will procede to bring my fashion since to the table. Nit picking my wardrobe apart because I dared to just throw on something and a baseball cap. Being I don't own anything Armani, Prada, Versaci, D&G, or anything else. Which will then be proceded by me picking up my Ipod, and listening to Taking Back Sunday and Sugarcult for the next 4 hours.

Saturday I would probably go to the club. Then after seeing the Abercrombie and Fitch model Wannabe's dancing on the bar in their boxer brief, which are probably stuffed in front. I will get tired of listening to Milkshake, and Euro Tech after 20 minutes. I will then leave and call friends and spend my time at Starbucks until they close.

So do I dare go?

No....

Comments

ElovesU said…
lol, we all know ur not a club kid, but hey sometimes its not where u are that matters, its who you are with

ELMO

have some fun doin something else then
Anonymous said…
Sure you haven't been to Red Chair before? Your description wasn't too far off...
gav25 said…
hey, where'd u go?

Gav
Sydney, Australia

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart