The Herb Shop

Okay so tonight I went into town. I saw this herb shop, that I hadn't noticed before, and so I went in to see if they had anything to help with my really painful feet. I got coco butter for my feet hoping it will help sooth the inflammation when I rub it in. But the women behind the counter, wanted to do a physical test. She looked at my eyes, and told me I need liver detox, and this and that and the other. Well I ended up purchasing a Taio He Cleanse kit. For my intestines, circulatory system, and liver. Colon detox basicly, and I have been doing research into this. I have been meaning to get this for a while anyway, but yeah I took the first packet of stuff tonight. 29 more to go. I'll let you know how things go. Althought it suggests excercise while doing this program, and I just can't run nor walk. My feet were killing me today after walking one mile, I had to stop. I really am worried about my feet, for I have cheer competition this weekend, and a 10k race next.

Comments

Naked Boy said…
I have some swamp land to sell u in the everglades, too.
This Boy Here said…
Dont worry bout the cheerleading! u'll do fine... the energy o fthe competition will totally ease every ounce of pain!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart