RAP DRIVES ME CRAZY

I just got back from the gym. When I was there, there was some new guy there. He had the radio in the Gym on some RAP station. I hate Rap music with a passion. Especially when I'm trying to work out. I asked him once to turn it off, and he told me there is something called an Ipod.

That pissed me off. When I see the owner again telling him. I just don't feel like listening to bitches, hoes, and ghetto superstars while I'm working out. I don't carry my Ipod to the gym, because usually I can strike up a conversation with someone there. But none of the people I know were in there....

Ugh, I left in a hurry, to say the least.

I dont pay 25 bucks a month to go to the state of the art gym near by, and listen to this crap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart