Greg

This afternoon I received a phone call from Greg. I didn't answer, but I've been listening to his message over and over.

I miss him so much still. I never thought I would still be sulking over someone. I want him back, but if I took him back, it would take so long to trust him again. He was my idea of perfection. Even thought that's now a crude overstatement. His wishy washy ways still are with me. I do miss my Butt Boy. He had this cutest half smile he would always put on his way, wheneve he was up to know good. Usually is was something to do with sex, but God it was so cute. He would always make the cutest jokes about things.

Onetime we went to Starbucks, and we sat down. They had put whipcream on my coffee, and I said something about it. He said in the most sexual voice, " Would you like some of my whipcream if theirs isn't good enough for you?" The way he said it, and that little half crooked smile/grin was just so adorable. He made me laugh so hard.

Another time over dinner at a Mexican Restaurant. I was ordering in Spanish, and then he ordered. After the waiter left he just started reading one of the item descriptions for a burrito, like how they make it. He was saying it so slow, " First we take out the torilla, and we slowly butter it up, and roll it out to make room for the meat. Starting by hand we unroll, and slowly simmer it until it's ready. Then we take our beef and slowly put it in, making sure not to puncture the taco shell, and to top it off, we use the highest quality white cheese. And your served." It was something along those lines, but just the way he said it. You would have to have been there to understand what I ment.

I miss him. He was crying when he called, and I know now he's sorry for what he did. I am gonna call him tomarrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart