The Origin

When I originally created this Blog last year, I had not intention of ever having readers. In all honesty I didn't really want them. The main reason I created this blog, was to have an online journal noone knew about. Everyone reads my Xanga, and Livejournal. And I just wanted a clean slate. I just posted some things that bothered me, adventures, etc. I didn't want to store a journal on my hard drive in fear someone might stumble accross it. I didn't want to store blogs in favorites either that I read on a daily basis like Naked or A Guy In Love. So I linked them from my blog so I could login make a post, and go and check up on their gossip. Then once I was finished just erase my history and cookies.

Then someone linked me, and I started having a few visits which didn't really bother me. Then Best Gay Blogs linked me, and that kinda ticked me off. Because I started having a flurry of people come here. Well, I've grown used to the fact that now between 50-100 people come here every day. Most of them have me as a saved bookmark. I learned to appreciate Best Gay Blogs, for their link. They and Naked give me about 50% of my visitors.

As for the future of this Blog it remains uncertain. I will still continue to use it mainly as a personal blog. I will post daily crap noones cares about, stupid little tid bits, my rants and raves, and whats bugging me at that time. I will not place ads, or use this as a political bashing blog, nor celebrity gossip. Although there is the occasional post on the topic.

There will probably never be the steamy sex descriptions as found in others. There will remain my stupid naive and arrogant view of the world, and as I struggle to define who I really am in life. I will continue to talk trash about things I don't really understand. I will continue to strike a nerve with some posts, but I don't really care. I am not able to express all sides of a story in one post it would take to long. I don't give a rats ass about grammar, nor anything else.

This is my story and my life, not yours. If you don't like what your reading them don't read it. Noone makes you, you chose to do it yourself. I like the way my life is, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thats All For Now,
T

Comments

ElovesU said…
Well good for you,

Ill keep reading as long as you let me

ELMO
Anonymous said…
dude, don't worry about the douche bags. keep writing and i'll keep reading. i do enjoy reading your stuff, in a way i'm living vicariously through you. the thing about blogs is that you can say the most neutral thing and someone will still find something wrong with it. you just pretty much have to tell them to SUCK IT!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart