Cute Bois

My new gym is awsome. What has made it even more awsome was the fact we had this really cute guy join my team yesterday. He has a bhs which isn't to impressive, but God is he cute. His name is Steven, and I'm sure I saw him checking me out on more then one occasion. He's hot to. About 5-10,dark brown hair and eyes, and this very dark olive skin tone.

Yesterday when I left for practice, I just woke up and threw on some clothes that were few days old laying around on the floor. I just tossed on a ball cap and headed out. I wish I had known he would have been there. I would have taken a shower, and put on something clean and fresh.... Damn I hope I didn't fuck this up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Actually nine times out of ten when you feel you like like crap is when you are your most attractive and will get the most attention.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart