The Echo In Your Voice

Just got back from Atlanta, went to Mid Town to hang out with some friends. I wanted some coffee so I we went into Out Write. I thought nothing of looking for Greg's car...

Who is the first person my eyes fall upon? Greg, sitting there in the corner at a table with Blake. and two other guys I have never met before. I see the little sly asshole, Blake, points to me and whispers something. Greg turned around so fast, and his face was so red...

Somehow my Punch Asshole reaction was kept under control, and I ordered my coffee. We went to sit down as far away as possible from them. My head just kept turning around looking at him, and to see Blake keep touching him, just made me sick to my stomach. I wanted to just toss my scorching coffee onto his face, and scar both of them for life.

They left in a hurry, but before they left Greg came up to me. He started to say something, and I didn't even look at him. I did manage to mutter, " Leave now, before I kick your scrawny white ass all over Mid Town." He left, and my friends just busted out laughing. I couldn't laugh. I could hardly sit still and watch him leave. There was no excuse for what he did, but in due time, every man has his day.

Comments

Naked Boy said…
Revenge is a dish best served cold. Just bide your time, the moment will come.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart