Franklin Street

As I write this I am here on Franklin Street at UNC, Chapel Hill. Just watching people do their stuff, watching my older asshole of a half brother socialize. For some reason I came and I am not sure why, but I am enjoying myself... I'm bored I found this in Runner Susan's blog, so I'm gonna post do it....



Four jobs I've had:
1. Game Room Attendant
2. Bus Boy- Applebee's, PF Changs, and Friday's
3. Gymnastics Coach
4. Skating Ring DJ

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. What Dreams May Come
2. Star Trek Nemesis
3. Battlestar Galactica Mini-Series
4. Jurassic PArk

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
2.Suze Orman
3. Mad Money
4.Squawk Box

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Naked Boy Chronicles
2. Myspace
3. Hotmail
4. Ebay
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Grilled Chicken Ceasar Salads
2. Salmon
3. Chocolate
4. Soy Milk

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Peru
2. Cayman Islands
3. Brazil
4. Chile

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Cheerleading Practice
2. Running
3. Gynecologist’s Office
4. Having an Anal Probe on an alien ship(?!?... don't ask)

Four albums I can't live without:
1. Anna Nalick- Wreck Of The Day
2. Diana Krall- The Girl In The Other Room
3. Norah Jones-Come Away With Me
4.Jamie Cullum- Twenty Something

Four vehicles I've owned:
1. 2001 Ford Mustang GT Convertible black( we sold it when my mom was diagnosed with cancer, I only had it for about a month)
2. 1997 Ford Mustang GT Convertible black
3. 2006 Ford F-250 Amarillo, this is my moms car but on occasion im aloud to drive it...
4. 2005 Ford Mustang GT Convertible black( okay so this is my neighbors car, but everytime I look out the window I see myself in it)

Comments

Ryan said…
i'm starting 2 think u dont like me or my website anymore.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart