I'm Screwed Ursa Major

Yeah, so when it comes to being a gay guy apparently I'm screwed. I was talking with friends tonight and they told me this here's why...

1) I have no fashion sense I depend on other gays to help me purchase my clothes.
2)I absolutely suck at cooking.
3)Gregs telling everyone I suck at sucking.
4)I don't have Madonna, Cher, Whitny Houston, Britney Spears, or any other what they call Divas in my Ipod.
5)I don't give a rats ass about the latest celebrity gossip.
6)My prefered genre of music is Jazz, and Aldult Contemporary.
7)I hate Euro Pop, techno, and most dance music.
8)I don't like clubs.
9) I hate going to Pride events.
10)I speak with the worst Southern Accent God gave anyone...

There were more but I'm tired, and need sleep.

Comments

gav25 said…
yep. that just about sums me up too. cept I have a really bad aussie accent =(

Gav
Sydney, Australia
Naked Boy said…
Marry me.
Naked Boy said…
PS, I have a very bad Brooklyn accent.
ElovesU said…
i still love u

ELMO
Anonymous said…
Ahhh...nothing to worry about. I had to learn to cook, hate divas, hate clubs, shop at thrift stores because I can't stand new clothes prices, don't care about celebrities unless they are male and naked or almost and hot, love to workout, hate all gay gyms, sometimes wear the same underwear twice and clean leaves out of my own gutters. Just because you're gay doesn't condemn you to being a queen.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart