I'm Screwed Ursa Major II

11) I bite my nails.
12)I don't get pedicures nor manicures.
13)I can count the number of times I've been into an Abercrombie store, and the number of Abercrombie clothes I own, on one hand.
14)I've never seen on damn episode of Will and Grace, Queer As Folk, nor have I seen Brokeback Mountain.
15)I'm comfortable getting right out of bed in the morning and throwing on yesterdays jeans, a t-shirt, and a ball cap to cover up my messy head.
16) I shop discounts at AE, Rich's, and Ebay, and aren't afraid to tell the whole damn world I paid 30% what you paid.

Comments

ElovesU said…
i love sales, but i do shop at A&F, but i mostly go there for the view

ELMO
Naked Boy said…
Wow. We should go shopping some time.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! you're like the other 40% of us who don't "fit in" with the rigid stereotypes that others --- including ourselves --- seem to want to stick us to.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart