New Phone

I just got off work after a 6 hour shift. Fairly easy as usual, just wait tables during lunch hours, and then from 4-5 when the main staff gets in I bus.

People leave all sorts of crap, probably everyday we find a cell phone, and turn it into management. Well after 90 days of it being unclaimed company policy states they have to dispose of it. Well generally if your there on the right day, you set claim to these phones. Most are just stupid flip phones, but I generally takem and stick them on Ebay, because I can't figure out how to hackem. I just got T-Mobile a few months ago, and all you have to do with them is change the Sim card. Well they had a Sidekick they were gonna toss today. They just handed it to me when I asked for it. The damn things works for my phone and everything. I just popped my sim card right into it. Other items I got today 2 GameBoy Advanced, a cool fossil watch, and a pretty nice Mens Express jacket. Everything is going on Ebay, except the sidekick and jacket. I can just wash it.

One employee received a Razr V3 lucky asshole, the bartender received some phones, the other 3 waitresses on duty got a handfull of phones, and half used gift certificates if anythings even one them....

What amazes me the amount of really nice stuff people never claim. I think about 1/3 of all items found there are actually claimed. Onetime there was an actual Apple Ibook left, I wonder what idiot did that.

I'm sure the managers keep all the good stuff for themself.

Comments

ElovesU said…
WOW, i want that watch...how much u want for it

I need a new one my last one broke when i fell on cement

ELMO

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart