The Tragedy Lays With Him

I have called it off with Greg. After 2 days of silence, binge eating, wallowing in my own self pity, and searching for answers. I came to my decision this afternoon with a little help from Sean. I drove up to Conyers this afternoon, to see him and his boyfriend. They have been together 8 years, through thick and thin, and have had their fair share of drama. We went out to lunch at Olive Garden, and he explained to me what I should do. Butt Boy it comes to find out has done this more then once in past relationships. This information comes via of people online. I didn't realize he's slept with every 16-18 year old gay clubbin whore in Atlanta. From the queen of the them Wes, to Colby, and far beyond.

Sean and Alejandro took me by their house, which is where I am spending the night. This home in beauiful, probably about 4000 squarefeet and only the two to of them. I can't describe it in words, but ifs breathetaking. However since they are both working professionals in their late 20's, and not kids I think they can splurge. Back on topic though.

I ended up getting mildly high, having them talk to me. I came to the realization that I am nothing more then an idiot to not see his Greg's true colours. I was in a false heaven, to caught up in our false perfect existance to see what he truly was. An asshole. I'm still hurt, but having dinner with two hotties who know their talking about seems to help. I love them both.

Sean for some reason seems to look after me. I noticed this before, but this time I really do see it. He seems to go out of his way to help me. I don't think he minds, and he puts my ass in place when I need it. He wont be afraid to tell me when I'm being an arrogant asshole, or to stupid to listen to anyones advice but my own. He's wise, beautiful, intellegent, and is someone I can get reliable advice from. He's not afraid to share it.

His boyfriend is beautiful as well. I forget where he is from, but he talks with the cutest Spanish accent. He is dark tall, and doesn't have the usual dark tan like skin for someone from Latin America. He has this very pretty Olive tan skin, and this dark long hair and eyes that are brown. They both go to the gym alot during the week, and have are build like models. I love them both.

But it's going to take me some time to get over Greg. I'm going to miss him, but it was only Puppy Love nothing to serious.

Comments

ymelendez said…
I am glad you came down to that decesion. It was the best.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart